Friday, December 6, 2013

Introduction: Lynn L.


Hi my name is Lynn and I am so happy to have you join me and my fabulous Design Team here at Challenge YOUrself. Most people scrap about everyone else and forget to leave a little bit of themselves in their layouts.  It's time to leave your mark!  I've had this idea for a challenge blog for a long time and thanks to some encouragement from a good friend ;)  I decided to give it a try.  

I live in a small town in Northern Ontario Canada with my patient and dear husband, two busy daughters, two spoiled Siamese cats and one lucky turtle.  I was intrigued by scrapbooking about 10+ years ago when I seen Making Memories on the Shopping Channel.  I knew right then that scrapbooking was something I had to have in my life!  I have always been an artsy crafty person.  My hobby has grown dramatically in the last few years since I have been blogging.  I have a very busy lifestyle and scrapbooking is my getaway and my down time.  It's my therapy that keeps me going ;)
I am so happy that YOU can share this journey with me.
 

You can see my creations on my blog HERE.

♥ Please come back tomorrow for our first challenge reveal ♥

7 comments:

  1. You mentioned the turtle. Laughing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could never leave Shelly behind! lol

      Delete
  2. Can't wait for tomorrows reveal....so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing your creations. Will we see your turtle?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting us at Challenge YOUrself!